- The Council of Academics is the student’s affairs entity of the Association. It is at the disposal of the Board.
- It shall organize the election of years representatives to take place for each academic year for each section of each one of the three respective Faculties within the UMFT.
- It shall be aware of students concerns with their educational departments and access up-to-date information regarding the course of their academic activity within the UMFT.
- Shall determine the students’ needs, gather their feedback and provide general and particular representation and support whenever necessary.
- Shall monitor the quality of the learning process of all modules with the assistance of the respective Year Representatives.
- Shall initiate, support and organize academic enrichment programs.
- Shall guard the integrity of the learning process and ensure all educational subjects are carried out with honesty, transparency, fairness, morality and away from corruption and bribery.
- Shall provide support in situations when the rights or interests of one or more students are violated or threatened.
- Shall promote collaborations with other organizations and institutions of Romania and abroad.
- The Vice president for Academics.
- The Academic Manager of medicine.
- The Academic Manager of dentistry.
- The academic Manager of pharmacy.
- The year representatives from each Academic year, of each respective faculty.