- Has the responsibility to organize social and cultural events with the purpose of integrating foreign students and to create a comfortable environment for the interactions between foreign and Romanian students.
- should help gather the necessary funds for any project propused by any ISOT member which can sere ISOT mission.
- Has the responsibility to create a collaboration base between all of the Association’s members.
- community and voluntary sector development.
- Has the responsability to assure the fact that all events respect the social legislation.
- Find a proper mechanism to mix the international students with the Romanian fellows to ensure that the international students have the opportunity to learn Romanian effectively.
- To ensure that the student body participates in volunteering work.
- Has the responsibility of ensuring the continuity of social and cultural events and activities