Based on Cap. 7, Art. 12 of ISOT constitution, and the ISOT board, we are calling our members to participate in the 3nd general assembly on the 4th of May, 2019.
The meeting agenda:
*The opening ceremony will take place at AMBASADA -Strada Anton Seiller 2, Timișoara- where some of ISOT partners will be awarded the honorary member status.
*The closed meeting (for ISOT members) will take place at AMBASADA -Strada Anton Seiller 2, Timișoara- where the following will be discussed:
- 2018/2019 general and individual report of ISOT board.
- 2018 Financial report.
- Election of the new board and the new treasurer.
- 2019/2020 ISOT general strategy.
- Constitution review and new amendments.
- Changing of the legal address of ISOT.
After finishing the mandate of the 2nd ISOT board, we are now ready to open the nomination for the new ISOT board, which will be formed from the following:
- The President:
President Job Description
- The Executive Secretary:
Executive Secretary Job Description
- The Vice President of Academic Affairs:
Vice President Of Academic Affairs Job Description
- The Vice President of Management Affairs:
Vice President of Management Affairs Job Description
- Manager of Economic Affairs/Treasurer:
Manager of Economic Affairs Job Description
Received applications will be vetted by ISOT executive secretary. In case of eligibility the application will be proposed to the General Assembly members for voting.
The application is made online on the official website of ISOT
The deadline for receiving the nominees is the 1st of May 2019 at 00:00 o’clock.